We are registered as a private provider in Polk County. Please follow the below instructions.
1. Download the file(s) at the bottom of this page.
2. Fill out the Notice to Building Official and submit with the permit request paperwork.
3. Fill out the Owner Acknowledgement, have this signed by the owner, then submit with the permit request paperwork.
4. Upload the Certificate of Insurance and Qualifications Statement documents at the bottom of this page with the permit request paperwork.
5. Send the completed NTBO, Signed Owner Acknowledgement, Permit, and any plans necessary for the inspections to email@example.com. Please be sure to put the Permit # in the Subject Line.
** 24 hour notice Instructions**
Prior to performing any required inspections,
serve notice to the Building Official by scheduling an inspection in the Accela system no later than
2:00 PM on the preceding day. Also after 24-hour notice an email must be sent to COrequest@polk-county.net regarding the notice and the permit number associated to it, also copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 888-820-1180 for any questions.
Download the below form(s)