We are registered as a private provider in Hillsborough County. Please follow the below instructions.
1. Download the file(s) at the bottom of this page.
2. Read and follow the Instructions Sheet
3. Fill out the Notice to Building Official and submit with the permit request paperwork.
4. Fill out the Owner Acknowledgement, have this signed by the owner, then submit with the permit request paperwork.
5. Upload the Certificate of Insurance and Qualifications Statement documents at the bottom of this page with the permit request paperwork.
6. Send the completed NTBO, Signed Owner Acknowledgement, Permit, and any plans necessary for the inspections to email@example.com. Please be sure to put the Permit # in the Subject Line.
** 24 hour notice Instructions**
24-hour notice is required for all inspections. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm the day prior to any inspection. Be sure to have the permit # in the Header and the date of the expected inspection in the Body. Please call 888-820-1180 for any questions.
Download the below form(s)