We are registered as a private provider in Collier County. Please follow the below instructions.
1. Download the file(s) at the bottom of this page.
2. On the Notice to Building Official fill out and notarize the Notice. The final page on the document is only required if we are doing the Plans Review.
Submit the needed documents with the permit request paperwork.
3. Fill out the Owner Acknowledgement, have this signed by the owner and notarize it, then submit with the permit request paperwork.
4. Upload the Certificate of Insurance, Qualifications Statement documents at the bottom of this page, any plans and affidavits with the permit request paperwork.
If you are going to use us for Plans Reviews please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If this is a new construction you will need to fill out the Spot Survey and submit that as well. If this is not new construction you do not need to use this document at all.
** 24 hour notice Instructions**
24-hour notice is required for all inspections. Send an email to email@example.com by 5pm the day prior to any inspection. Be sure to have the permit # and jurisdiction in the Header and the date, inspection type details and inspection code of the expected inspection in the body. Please call 888-820-1180 for any questions.
Download the below form(s)